|Prep Time||20 minutes|
10 inch pie
- Pulse the cookies in a food processor with the brown sugar, oil and cinnamon until it comes together in a ball. Pat into a circular tin to form the crust. If you have enough go up the sides of the tin too.
- In the bowl of a KitchenAid, whip the egg whites with 1/4 cup sugar until solid and fluffy. Remove to a bowl.
- Whip the rich's whip with 2-4 tbsp sugar (depending how sweet your whip is) until you have firm peaks. Add into the egg whites bowl.
- Whip the egg yolks with the remaining sugar and lime juice until fluffy. Pour into the other mixtures and mix everything together. If you want a nice light-green color, add a few drops of green food coloring and mix in.
- Pour over the cookie crust. Cover and freeze for an hour.
- Take out of the freezer, top with the lime zest and freeze again for at least 3 hours.
- Serve right from the freezer, no need to let it rest for a few minutes first.