|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 onion roughly sliced
- 2 large garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp ginger freshly grated
- 4-5 scallions white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 4 eggs whisked
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 6 radishes thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons canola/vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain
- Season the chicken with salt and freshly cracked black pepper and cook the chicken according to The Kitchn method for cooking perfect chicken breast
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté until golden. Add in scallion whites, garlic and ginger, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add eggs, scraping up the eggs to break it up.
- Dice up the chicken, add into the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and scallions green.
- Add the sauce and toss to coat the noodles.
- Add the bean sprouts and radishes, cook for 2 minutes and serve hot.