- In a large bowl whisk together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add in the milk, honey, ricotta, eggs, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Whisk until combined well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Heat up a frying pan (non-stick is best) over a low flame. Spray a kosher for Pesach cooking oil or put a very little amount of oil such as walnut, coconut and sunflower oil. Lay down round egg/pancake molds (if they are not non-stick, then spray with a little oil).
- Pour a small amount of batter into each mold. Cook the pancake for about 3-4 minutes, until the bottom is golden. Loosen from the mold with a spatula, remove the mold, and flip the pancake. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is finished.
- Top the mini pancakes with ricotta cheese, silan and fresh berries.
Tip #1, make them mini pancakes rather than big ones as the batter is too thick to flip on large pancakes.
Tip #2, they burn quickly! So cook over a low flame and keep an eye on it!
Tip #3, definitely sweeten these up with some silan and ricotta cheese - it really adds to the overall flavor.