|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 box black bean noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 inch piece ginger freshly grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 shallots halved
- 4 carrots cut into chunks
- 1/2 jalapeño diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 scallion greens thinly sliced
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chicken, curry and ginger and let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan, heat up the olive oil over a medium flame. Add in the chicken and let brown for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate.
- In the same pan add a little bit of oil if needed and add in the shallots and carrots and sauté for 7-10 minutes until softened. Added in the jalapeno and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until soft, making sure not to burn. Add back in the chicken and the coconut milk, stirring to coat everything. Season with the turmeric and salt, adjusting to taste.
- Right before your about to serve, stir in the bean sprouts and stir to coat.
- Place spaghetti in individual bowls, top with curried chicken and sprinkle some scallion greens. Serve with roasted tomatoes.