|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- Red peppers
- olive oil
- Pineapple sliced and grilled on the BBQ or grillpan
- B&W coconut quinoa See recipe below
- Hawaiian Chicken See recipe below
- Reserved chicken marinade
- avocado sliced
- red onion diced
- Blood red oranges sliced into quarters
- scallions sliced
- Cut the red pepper into chunks. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 400 F until skin starts to blister. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 2 minutes, just until crispy.
- It's time to make our bowls! Place quinoa at the bottom of the bowl. Layer sliced chicken, peppers, pineapples, avocado, scallions, red onions and blood red oranges.
- Drizzle with leftover marinade that we had put aside. Enjoy!