- Season both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Place the chicken in a bag.
- Mix the sauces together. Separate around 1/3 of it and reserve it to use as a dressing for the Hawaiian chicken bowl. Pour the rest over the chicken. Place in the fridge and let marinade for at least 15 minutes up to overnight.
- You can cook the chicken using The Kitchn method for perfect chicken breast or grill on the BBQ or on a grill pan, around 5-7 minutes each side. While grilling use the leftover marinade and baste the chicken.
- Slice the chcikena dn use in the Hawaiian chicken bowl.