|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-high flame. Slowly add in the flour, mixing it into the butter, pouring a little flour at a time. Mix until you have a roué (a golden paste).
- Add in all the spices and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Add in the milk and lower the flame to medium. Stir occasionally until the milk has thickened — around 5 minutes. Make sure to not let the bottom burn. Add in both cheeses and mix until melted.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta and mix well until all of the spaghetti is covered with cheese sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the spices and parmesan.
- Using around 1/4 cup spaghetti at a time, twirl with a fork to create round spaghetti nest. Using either a triangle mold or just your hands, pinch and tug the corners to form a triangle. Create an impression in the middle to hold the marinara sauce.
- Place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Form all the spaghetti into hamantaschen, then sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top of all of them.
- Spoon around 1-2 tsp of marinara sauce into the middles of all the hamantaschen.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes, just until golden and crispy.
- The man 'n' cheese hamantaschen taste delicious right out of the oven, but hold up great to eat as finger food when they have slightly cooled down.