|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cup milk divded
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom pod cracked
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, over a medium flame, heat up 1 cup of milk with the sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cardamom.
- Whisk the remaining milk with the cornstarch in a separate bowl and set aside.
- When the milk is hot add in the cornstarch mixture and whisk to make sure there are no clumps. Allow the milk to thicken and then add in the rosewater and vanilla.
- Ladle into cups, add in the cooked cinnamon stick and top with sweetened coconut flakes, almond slices, and pomegranate seeds.
- You can also top with whatever else you like such as pistachios, other fruit, cinnamon powder, etc.