|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 3 cloves garlic minced or 3 frozen cubes
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger or 2 frozen cubes
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp cornstarch whisked with 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1.5 pound cornbeef cubed
- 1 package frozen broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 package thin rice noodles cooked according to package directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce through the cornstarch and set aside.
- Place broccoli florets in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for around 3-5 minutes until a little tender and bright green.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the onion and sauté just until translucent and fragrant. Add in the corned beef cubes and cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture until slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Add in the broccoli right at the end and mix to coat with sauce.
- Place rice noodles on a plate and spoon beef and broccoli on top.