- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Whisk together the bbq sauce, maple, soy sauce, ketchup, pomegranate molasses, and garlic. Remove half an save it for a dipping sauce.
- Wrap each sausage with bacon. I used two pieces per sausage. Secure with toothpicks. Place them on a wire rack over a baking sheet. Slather both with the sauce. Lay any remaining bacon on the wire rack and slather with sauce.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Halfway through, remove from oven and baste again with remaining sauce.
- When the bacon is crispy and golden, remove from oven and serve with roasted vegetables and a grain.